Nov 28, 2014

Beccy's Place - Dalmation

 Hello,
Here is a card I created using our sponsor at
I used the Dalmation image which can be found on their site.
Hope you can play along with Inspiration Destination's Challenge Blog where Anything Goes is the name of the game.
 I used 12X12 card stock in blue tones and triple matted and a sheet of printed paper with rainbow colored paw prints as the background. 
 
Here is how my blue dalmation looked after he was colored.  I used the following Copic Pens
B00, B000, B02, B04, B05, B24, YG11, YG17, YG41.
A couple of tiny Recollection Pearls were placed on around his collar.
I then smothered him with Glossy Accent, tapped it a couple of times to get some tiny air bubbles out, or pop them with a pin.
He was cut out and placed on the card.
Hope you like my card! 
Ivette



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!