Nov 28, 2014

Inspiration Destination - Dr. Digi - Cuddly Critter

Here is my creation for our sponsor this week,
Over at the Inspiration Destination's Challenge Blog. 
Swing on by and get inspired by seeing the work of arts that my talented teammates have to share with you.

The image I used from Dr. Digi is called, Cuddly-Critter.  I used 12x12 printed paper, white sugar cardstock and blue toned cardstock as well.

I purposely buckled the white sugar paper.  Triple matted with the blues.
I used my Copic Pens to color the cute critter:
C6, N1, N2, W3, R00,R02, R20, R29, R32, R43.
Next, I used Glossy Accent on the entire image, set aside to dry
Hope you liked my Cuddly Critter image from Dr. Digi.
Thank you for coming by to spend a few minutes on my blog. 
Comments are always welcomed!
Ivette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!