Sep 30, 2022

A Perfect Time To Craft-October Sponsor-The Hungry Jpeg

Greetings all!

Welcome Fall!!  

One of my favorite seasons!

 

It's almost scary how fast time is passing us by, you know what that means - we're all getting older and wiser!!

I'm kicking off Fall with this image from our sponsor this month, 

"The Hungry Jpeg"

I used the Cute Style Creator 7 bundle as well as one of their pre-colored backgrounds which is also included in this bundle under Posters (Poster#1) and its the first background.


As always, I began by printing the digital image I selected out of the bundle.  I fussy cut the image from the background it came with to incorporate it into their pre-colored image background that includes the fall colors I wanted.


I then used a small Marvy Uchida punch out of various colored cardstock and inked them up using my Distress Inks.



I cut out a 1/2" border of the background paper, distressed all around the inner and outside.  I used pop dots to give it the 3D look and began layering the leaves onto the card.  A stem of burgundy colored dry wheat was thrown in to comemorate my mom, Ada's favorite color, she passed away at 56 to breast cancer.  I always try to remember to throw in that color in my projects.  
Always missing her. 💔
I added a pearly white heart to the owl image and wrapped his feathers to hold it.  Using my small Creative Memories cutter (that I love so much) I cut out 2 small pieces of cardstock and wrote "Love" drew some hearts on both sides with a red Micro pen 0.05 added distressed it all around, some pop dots and called it the day.

Hopefully you were inspired!
To my crafty friends, click on the links below and join in on our monthly challenges where it’s always Anything Goes regarding any kind of craft you make again, submissions are always anything goes.
 Don't be shy, be inspired and inspire others to create, it’s all therapeutic!


Stay well everyone, smile and be kind. 😊

Ivy
(Ivette)
                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!