Dec 20, 2022

Personal Project-Kindred Stamps

Hello Makers, hope everyone is doing well.  I've been working on this project for quite some time and decided to share it and enter it in some challenges.  These are simple stamp images with no coloring and not 3D.  


My style is very detailed and I love steampunk.  I used my copic markers to color each image.  I hand drew the two moons on Tatooine, where Luke Skywalker lived, his home which is behind Yoda, as well as the machinery that Luke has on Tatooine and TIE Fighters, blue crafts and the Death Star.  I almost forgot to mention that the entire 4 panels have micro lights.
Cool they are, I think (Yoda talk).


















I will post a short vid and some close up pics of the characters.
Inspired, I hope you are.  
Thank you for passing by, stay safe.
Ivy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering sheepski’s challenge your very talented and it was a joy viewing your entry big hugs sharon. YouTube.com/@thenoblecrafters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hope you were inspired!