Apr 30, 2024

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - May 2024 Sponsor Beat Paper

Hello everyone!  
It's been a while since I've posted.  Took a little much needed break due to health issues.   It's springtime in the northeast, here in NY it reached a high of 81 degrees.  Looking forward to summertime.

This month we have two sponsors they are

I chose to go with Beat Paper as I have always been a fan and have many of their digit.
Being a huge Alice fan, I had to go with the Alice in Wonderland digs.
I used the Art By Marlene Funky Die Cut Tags #9 Studio Light.
Used some checker board and tunnel stencil, went over it with some Distress Inks, Candied Apple and Broken China as well as Black Soot.
On the project above I grabbed various green card stock and cut them into thin slivers to make grass, a heart gem for her wand and some tiny white pearl dots for the points of her crown. 

Various Copic Markers were used for coloring in the images and added some cute Alice junk journaling embellishments.

If you're feeling up to crafting submit a project to the link below and you'll get a chance at winning some digital images.

                    I truly hope you were inspired by my work.
Thank you for passing by to view my work and don't forget to click on the blue "Follow" button.  
Stay safe everyone and always stay humble & kind!
Ivette (Ivy)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you were inspired!