Jul 29, 2015


Hello folks!  
Thanks for your visit.  This week at the
where it is always
Anything Goes!
Sponsoring us this week is the talented
I decided to use Rick's Gigi image on a tag .  Stamped it up using theTim Holtz Distress Inks, Old Paper and Vintage Photo.  My Copic pens were used to color Gigi and made it dimensional by using Glossy Accent.  
A Tim Holtz Edge Die, On The Fence was cut out of Grunge paper.     I colored it with DI Peeled Paint and then I used Glossy Crackle which gave it a nice gloss and the crackles were so nice.
I then cut a small piece of green cardstock (3X1").  Using my Bumble Bee precision scissors I began to cut very thin slivers, not cutting all the way through, leaving a 1/4" of uncut cardstock.   So when I was done, I had a 3" strip of slivers.  The grassy strip was adhered to the back of the fence and pulled some of the grass through the spaces on the fence.  A piece of thin wire was used as the dog's leash as well as a piece of string for the balloon.  
A wooden laser embellishment of a seagull from 
Unique Laser Designs.  I used Distress Paints, Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade used mini on the dragonfly laser embellishment that I blinged up with rhinestones by Recollections.
Drew in some background birds using a Copic Multiliner 0.03. 
I used white Liquid Appliqué, applied the heat gun and watched it puff up to form the distant clouds.  Wrote out the words, always and soar popped them with pop dots and added a hot air balloon button. 
Hope you were inspired by my art.   Please visit 
store for his wide selection of beautiful images.
Thank you Rick!
Visit the 
to join in on the fun and a chance to win some beautiful images.
Stay cool!

Jul 22, 2015

IDCB-Eureka & Robyn's Fetish

The heat is on in New York this week!  
Don't know how some can take the heat year round.
Nice and cool in my studio!  
I decided to take pics of my projects outdoors as I let my fur-babies out.  It's so hot my dogs don't want to stay outside.
This week at the
we have two sponsors,
I'll begin with Eureka's image,
I thought of my sister when I saw this image.
I had a tag that was pre-embossed with a Tim Holtz Brick embossing folder set Brick & Wood Grain.
Distress Inks - Pickled Raspberry, Dusty Concord & black Soot.
I used my Copic Pens and 0.03 Multi-Liner to write the sentiment.
It's been a while since I used my Flower Soft and I glued some onto their bonnets which looks like flowers.  Longtime fan of the flower soft.  It brings flowers to life.

Our next sponsor
I'm using her Puppy Paw image since I am a dog lover.
I used a 4x4 canvas that I prepped using Distress Inks, Mermaid Lagoon and Crushed Olive.  Of course I used my
Comic Pens, that I love so much.  Added some bits of moss in the foreground and some doggie embellishments.
Isn't he adoreable!

Thank you to our sponsors and to Ms. Ema for hosting the challenge.  Please visit and join in on the fun at the 
remember, it's always 
Anything Goes!
Thank you for your time.

Jul 15, 2015

IDCB - My Whimsical Little World & Bugaboo

Welcome Bloggers,
This week at the
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
First up is
I used the Bugaboo Brat Boy Bugs image.
Using my favorite Copic Pens to color the image and some glossy accent on his cap, shirt, frog, snail, and baseball.  Using green cardstock, I cut slivers and cut them into small sections and inserted them to wherever there were patches of grass on the image. 

Here I'm using their
Hello image.  I love this nerdy/geeky boy image.   I went with a tag and used Distress Ink, Abandoned Coral, I so love this color!  glossy accent used on his hair, glasses, bowtie, shorts, socks and electronic that he holds.  I also used my 6x6 TCW Mini Numbers Collage stencil as well as Tim Holtz's Alpha Bits-Newsprint.  Almost forgot to mention he was colored with Copic Pens.  But I think some of you knew that already.    ; )
A big thank you to our sponsors
Don't forget to visit the
where its always 
Anything Goes!
Thanks for your time.

Jul 8, 2015


Hey everyone! 
Hope you are all enjoying the day.  My favorite bird the 
One of the sponsors this week at the
I love their images and more so the fact that they spread the word of God.  
I recently purchased their "Puppy Love" clear stamp set and I can't wait to use it.
A 5x5 canvas was used for this image.  I lightly inked the canvas with Distress Ink, Salty Ocean.  I used my Copic Pens to color the Cardinal.  I had removed the legs of a small black plastic spider, I split it in half and made claws for the Cardinal.  I then stepped into my backyard to look for branches and bark.  The branch he stands on is an actual twig and some moss.  I used my hot glue to adhere it all together.
Hope you enjoyed my piece for this week.  
Thank you so much for stopping by, don't forget to visit
and play with us at the
Enjoy folks!

Jul 1, 2015

IDCB - Pattie's Creations & The Stamping Boutique

We're kicking off the summer fun at the
with two sponsors 

Beginning with 
I decided to use her image 
I used my Copic Pens for the image.  I decided to use some printed specialty paper I had laying around called, Hawkeye Stripe (TSC-899) and I used some Jolee stickers as embellishments.  
Thank you for sponsoring us this week!
Remember, it's always everything goes at the

For our next sponsor
Using their 
I began with printed paper of clouds and some really neat cobblestone paper.  A sticker with city skyline and a limo, which I extended by using my own metallic cardstock and drew in the windows using white opaque pen.
She was colored with Copic Pens, cut, and glossed up with Glossy Accent.  I also added white wire as steam coming out of her cup of latte.
She's such a fashionista...
A big thank you to both 
our sponsors for this week.
Remember, it's always everything goes at the
Thanks for passing by.